Recipe for a Writer
• 1 woman
• 1 writing habit
• 2 husbands
• 3 children
1. Whisk suburban childhood; followed by a tablespoon of teaching.
2. Mix with travel to produce a stewardess.
3. Stir in love potion, marriage; resulting in daughter.
4. When mixture reaches boiling point, beat in divorce.
5. Slowly marinade extra love potion and 2nd husband.
6. Blend in two more children.
7. Steep in inspiration by relocating.
8. Toss in imagination and perspiration producing: articles, novels, children’s stories and a memoir.
9. Bake in Sussex countryside.
10. Serve with competition successes, red wine and enjoy.